My friend recently shared this piece with me, and I thought it was really meaningful, especially if you're going through difficulties when you can't see why God would put you in the situation you're in :)
Hope you enjoy it!
"Yea, even though I walk through the valley of shadow of death, I know that You are with me"
Sometimes I'm lifted to the mountaintops, where I soar on eagle's wings.
Joy overflows and I give You praise, as You make my spirit sing.
But there are times when the road ahead, leads through the valley of despair
When You take my hand saying, "Follow Me, My child, you are in My care"
So I thank You for the valleys, in the valleys my faith can grow.
In the darkest times, I can trust in You and more of Your love I can know
In the valleys, You will carry me. And give me strength anew.
So I thank You for the valleys, Lord. they draw me closer to You.
Even though I walk through the valleys, I know that Your way is best.
And as You lead me through the darkness, in Your arms I can safely rest.
So I thank You for the valleys, in the valleys my faith can grow.
In the darkest times, I can trust in You and more of Your love I can know
In the valleys, You will carry me. And give me strength anew.
So I thank You for the valleys, Lord. they draw me closer to You.
So I thank You for the valleys, Lord. they draw me closer to You.
https://www.jwpepper.com/sheet-music/media-player.jsp?&type=audio&productID=10046822
No comments:
Post a Comment